We ship items out as soon as we get them from the clients, but this will not be the same day as your order. In general, you will receive your item within the chosen shipping time frame ( 3-6 Business days/ 5-9 Business days). If we anticipate a longer lead time ( In case of not fulfilled by EP Electronics product), it will be noted in the item description page. If you have any questions about the lead time on a specific item, please contact us with your questions.
You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. If you don’t receive that email, please check your Spam folder and see if you can locate it (Please mark “ Not as Spam” to receive the emails directly into your Inbox). This is especially important because, if you haven’t received the order confirmation email, you also won’t receive the email with your shipment notification and tracking information.
- If the shipment arrived in your country and there is no response from you then your shipment will be returned back to the origin country. In this case, we will only refund you the product cost (and customs charges if applicable). Shipping charges will be non refundable.
- After receiving the shipment, if you find any product is missing then you will have 3 days to inform us. In case, if you didn’t receive your order within 60 days from purchase date, please contact us immediately. We might not accept the concern if received beyond this timeframe.
- In the rare cases, a shipment can be stuck in customs and may need a declaration or additional documents from your side. If you are failed to provide the requested declaration or additional documents then we will not be able to offer any refund from our side because the shipment will be confiscated by the customs authorities.
- In the unlikely event, if there are chances that shipment can be returned back to the origin due to incomplete documents from the consignee, then we may refund you the product cost only.
- Refused delivery: In this case, EP Electronics will try to return the shipment back to the origin (US,UK or CHINA) and return shipping will be deducted from your Product cost. So your refund amount will be Product cost – Return cost = Refund amount. This amount will be refunded to you as soon as the shipment will return back to the seller. In case, if the product is not returnable back to the origin (the US, UK or CHINA) then, in that case, we won’t offer any refund to you. Since the item will be disposed of by the customs within your country.
Not fulfilled by EP Electronics Products:
Not fulfilled by EP Electronics products can take minimum 10 days (up to 40 days) to deliver. We might cancel such product(s) from the order and refund you if any issue arises with the delivery of such products. We will speed up the process of such products as soon as we will receive them from the sellers to our warehouses.
Remember : In case, if any product from the order gets canceled due to any reason like out of stock, restrictions etc. then we have the rights to process remaining products of the order.
You won’t be charged additional fees if the actual Import Fees exceed the Import Fees Deposit we estimated. In that case, Ubuy will pay the exceeded fees.
When you order products from EP Electronics, an estimate of the Import Fees will be levied on all items. With your authorization, these funds are used by the carrier or another agent to pay the Import Fees on your behalf (or the recipient’s behalf) to the appropriate authorities of the destination country (“Import Fees Deposit”). The payment of import fees is the responsibility of the importer and is levied based on the laws of the country into which the products are being shipped.
Import Fees Deposits will vary depending on the selected product and shipping method. The Import Fees Deposit is an estimation of the taxes and duties that may apply and isn’t an actual calculation. Customs regulations and tax rates applicable to certain goods may change between the date the taxes and duties were estimated and the applicable taxes and duties on the date of import into the destination country. The duty or tax rate is often determined by the classification of a good, which varies by country and region.
Items which are part of any sale/offer cannot be refunded unless they are faulty.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) :1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. 2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. 3. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- 2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- 3. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- 1. If you received an item Damaged or incorrect then we may request you to share Pictures or a video with the order Number. The link to upload Pictures and video will be given to you by us.
- 2. If you received a damaged item then you will have to inform shipping company within 3 days of delivery.
- 3. Please make sure that all returned items are packed securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of EP Electronics Co Ltd for Designing and Managing Websites used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of EP Electronics Co Ltd for Designing and Managing Websites
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, EP Electronics Co for Designing and Managing Websites W.L.L disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. EP Electronics Co for Designing and Managing Websites W.L.L does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. EP Electronics Co for Designing and Managing Websites W.L.L does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
EP Electronics Co for Designing and Managing Websites W.L.L shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if EP Electronics Co for Designing and Managing Websites W.L.L has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Important Note Related to Electronic Products
Some electronic products of our website works on 120 volts and some works on 220 volts. Please read product’s manual/description before using the product and attach required power converter according to the product power capacity. In case of any help you can contact with our 24*7 customer support team.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site.
or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties?
We transfer to outside parties (like shipping companies,payment gateways) your name, address,city,town, phone number, Email address.
Payment gateways will also capture your card info if you will choose to make payment using Credit/Debit card.
We engage in this practice because,:
Note: We have the contract with third parties (to whomever we transfer your data) so all your data will be disposed at their end after a certain time.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.